Saturday 21 June 2014

Throw line set up

Trying out a few things with my throw line set up lately


Been using this DMM tool bag for a while, but its not really big enough to loosely spool the throw line into it, 


So rather than splash out on a cube for £25 I've brought a couple of pop up laundry bags for £1.25 each


Line spooled inside and tied onto one of the handles to keep from loosing it


Folded up with line inside


Then fits nicely inside the DMM bag, along with:


A 14oz weight (for those thick barked trees) and an 8oz (for those long shots)


I also keep a cheep reel of cord in there as well (£1.50 from Lidl) I have this if i want to leave a line up in a tree over night or over the weekend, or if I'm not sure when I'll be back to finish up, as its so cheep I'm not too worried if its gets lost or pinched 




No comments:

Post a Comment